Interact-TV Subsidiary Announces 15-Date Tour with Multi-Platinum Recording Artist Muse
Published on Friday, 08 March 2013 17:10 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
LOS ANGELES, March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Interact-TV Incorporated (OTC-PINK: ITVI) is pleased to announce that Dead Sara, an emerging rock band signed to Interact's wholly-owned subsidiary, Pocket Kid Records, has begun a 15-date nationwide arena tour as opening act for multi-platinum recording artist Muse.
According to a Rolling Stone Magazine article, the invitation from Muse germinated when the drummer for Muse made an unsolicited compliment of Dead Sara in a radio interview over a year ago.
The tour, which began in Florida in February, wraps up in Las Vegas on March 17.
As quoted by Rolling Stone, Dead Sara lead singer Emily Armstrong confirmed the band is looking to use this opportunity to reach out to new fans.
Pocket Kid and Interact President Robert Bryan remarked that the tour "is yet another huge step for this band, after a breakout year and following closely on the footsteps of the Epic deal," as reported in an earlier press release. "With a second single from their first album coming out, along with future plans for a new album and headlining tour, we feel confident the band is poised for an even better 2013."
The Rolling Stone article can be found at: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/dead-saras-dream-come-true-touring-with-muse-20121116
About Interact-TV: Interact-TV Incorporated, a publicly-traded Delaware corporation (OTC-PINK: ITVI) is a diverse entertainment company with interests in various media, including recorded music products through its wholly-owned subsidiary's subsidiary Pocket Kid Records.
About Pocket Kid Records: Pocket Kid Records is an innovative new record company that concentrates on developing artists and providing an environment that attracts top talent by being supportive and less controlling of artists' respective visions and products than traditional multi-media companies. For more information visit PocketKidRecords.com.
For more information, please contact:
Robert Bryan, CEO
818-334-5225 x 100
SOURCE Interact-TV Incorporated
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”