SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of Gardner Denver Inc. - GDI
Published on Friday, 08 March 2013 17:11 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NEW YORK, March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pomerantz Grossman Hufford Dahlstrom & Gross LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Gardner Denver Inc. ("Gardner Denver" or the "Company") (NYSE: GDI) (ISIN: US3655581052) (CUSIP: 365558105) concerning the proposed acquisition of Gardner Denver Inc. by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P., in a transaction valued at approximately $3.9 billion, including the assumption of debt.
The investigation concerns whether the Gardner Denver directors are breaching their fiduciary duties by failing to adequately shop the Company and maximize shareholder value. Under the terms of the agreement, Gardner Denver shareholders will be entitled to receive $76.00 per share in cash for each share of Gardner Denver common stock. However, the price to EBIT and Revenue multiples are below those of comparable transactions.
The firm is also investigating actions on behalf of shareholders for the following companies: Arbitron Inc., Net1 Ueps Technologies, Inc., Universal Technical Institute, Inc., Telanetix, Inc., Somerset Hills Bancorp, BioClinica Inc., and Assisted Living Concepts, Inc.
The Pomerantz Firm, with offices in New York, Chicago and San Diego, is acknowledged as one of the premier firms in the areas of corporate, securities, and antitrust class litigation. Founded by the late Abraham L. Pomerantz, known as the dean of the class action bar, the Pomerantz Firm pioneered the field of securities class actions. Today, more than 75 years later, the Pomerantz Firm continues in the tradition he established, fighting for the rights of the victims of securities fraud, breaches of fiduciary duty, and corporate misconduct. The Firm has recovered numerous multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of defrauded investors. See www.pomerantzlaw.com.
Pomerantz Grossman Hufford Dahlstrom & Gross LLP
212-661-1100 ext. 237
SOURCE Pomerantz Grossman Hufford Dahlstrom & Gross LLP
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines