Box Ships Inc. Announces Availability Of 2012 Annual Report On Form 20-F
Published on Friday, 08 March 2013 17:12 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ATHENS, Greece, March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Box Ships Inc. (NYSE: TEU) a global shipping company specializing in the transportation of containers, announced today that has filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 (the "Annual Report") with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). The report may also be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://www.box-ships.com/sec-fillings.php.
Shareholders may also request a hard copy of the Annual Report, which includes the Company's complete 2012 audited financial statements, free of charge, by contacting Allen & Caron Inc., the Company's investor relations advisor, using the contact details provided below.
About Box Ships Inc.
Box Ships Inc. is an Athens, Greece-based international shipping company specializing in the transportation of containers. The Company's current fleet consists of nine containerships with a total carrying capacity of 43,925 TEU and a TEU weighted average age of 8.1 years. The Company's shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "TEU."
Box Ships Inc.
Allen & Caron Inc.
Michael Mason (Investors)
Len Hall (Media)
SOURCE Box Ships Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines