New York, March 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2794.08, which represents -0.63% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Seagate (NASDAQ:STX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $34.64 representing 3.93% from its previous trading session. Shares of Seagate, the maker of hard drives and storage solutions have defined support at $30.26 and resistance at $33.26.
Life Technologies (NASDAQ:LIFE) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $62.36 representing 2.05% from its previous close. Life Technologies, the global biotechnology tools company, has calculated support and resistance levels at $56.67 and $62.62 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Costco (NASDAQ:COST), which is trading at $104.47 representing 1.98% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $3.37 or -3.16% from the prior close. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $12.15 and resistance at $18.32. Also among the worst performers Infosys Technologies (NASDAQ:INFY), which is trading at $52.67 representing -3.09% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 14436.9, which represents -0.07% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1551.58 that represents -0.3% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines