Lincoln Electric Bullish Signs
Published on Monday, 18 March 2013 13:33 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:LECO) ended the trading session higher by $0.14 or 0.25% from its previous close. Lincoln Electric's price action formed what is considered to be a bullish engulfing candle that could very well signal a continuation of trend or reversal of the ongoing weakness.
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:LECO) designs and manufactures welding and cutting products. The Company's products include arc welding power sources, wire feeding systems, robotic welding packages, fume extraction equipment, consumable electrodes, fluxes, and regulators and torches used in oxy-fuel welding and cutting.
Lincoln Electric's recent stock range was formed by a trough where calculated support was defined at $38.82 and by a peak that established the resistance level at $46.17. This range could be used by traders managing their positions.
Traders wanting to establish a position in Lincoln Electric or traders that are already holding the stock can use the bullish engulfing pattern to their advantage. The pattern provides a defined risk, as it shows where the bears were able to push the stock down, before the bulls step in with a bid.
The bullish engulfing pattern is a leading indicator that provides an alert to the bulls that the trend will continue or that there is an immediate reversal to the short-term weakness seen on the stock. Below an Engulfing Bullish Candle Illustration:
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Announce Preliminary Results of Merger Consideration Elections by Met-Pro Shareholders
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Anticipate Closing Mergers between August 27-29, Set Merger Consideration Election Deadline
- CECO Environmental Reports Second Quarter and Six Month 2013 Results
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces Memorandum of Understanding as to Settlement of Shareholder Litigation Relating to CECO Merger
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces First Quarter Financial Results