Dow Jones Round Up - Lower: BAC, BA, VZ
Published on Monday, 18 March 2013 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, March 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 14484.5, which represents -0.38% versus its previous trading session close, with 12 of its components trading positively.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $12.58 representing 3.84% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $9.05 and resistance at $9.97.
Boeing (NYSE:BA) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $86.17 representing 1.83% from its previous close. Boeing, the maker of the 787 Dreamliner has calculated support and resistance levels at $70.27 and $75.00 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Verizon (NYSE:VZ), which is trading at $48.62 representing 1.25% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) that is trading at $49.93 or -2.1% from the previous close. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $40.87 and resistance at $43.07. Also among the worst performers we have Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $21.29 representing -1.66% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1557.98, which represents -0.34% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3243.5 that represents -0.47% from previous session.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines