Worst Performing Dow Component: Chevron
Published on Friday, 29 March 2013 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, March 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 14578.5, which represents 0.36% versus its previous trading session close, with only five of its components trading in negative territory.
IBM (NYSE:IBM) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $213.3 representing 1.14% versus the previous trading session. Shares of IBM, the IT solutions and consulting services provider have defined support at $184.78 and resistance at $215.90.
Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $23.84 representing 1.1% from its previous close. Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers has calculated support and resistance levels at $16.03 and $23.58 respectively. The other top performer this morning is United Health (NYSE:UNH), which is trading at $57.21 representing 1.04% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Chevron (NYSE:CVX) that is trading at $118.82 or -1.14% from the previous close. Shares of Chevron, the second largest U.S. energy producer have defined support at $100.66 and resistance at $120.26. Also among the worst performers we have JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM), which is trading at $47.46 representing -0.65% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $85.45 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is outperforming the NASDAQ composite, but lagging the S&P 500. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1569.19, which represents 0.41% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3267.52 that represents 0% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”