Dow Jones Round Up - Higher: UNH, PFE, CSCO
Published on Tuesday, 02 April 2013 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 14670.3, which represents 0.67% versus its previous trading session close, with 24 of its components trading in positive territory.
United Health (NYSE:UNH) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $63.14 representing 7.07% versus the previous trading session. Shares of United Health, the owner and manager of organized health systems have defined support at $52.51 and resistance at $55.53.
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $29.31 representing 1.63% from its previous close. Pfizer, the pharmaceutical company maker of Viagra and Lipitor has calculated support and resistance levels at $23.55 and $28.38 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO), which is trading at $21.1 representing 1.3% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) that is trading at $22.16 or -4.95% from the previous close. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $16.03 and resistance at $23.58. Also among the worst performers we have Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT), which is trading at $85.18 representing -0.54% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $85.45 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1572.71, which represents 0.67% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3265.66 that represents 0.82% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines