Dow Jones Round Up - Higher: UNH, PFE, CSCO
Published on Tuesday, 02 April 2013 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 14670.3, which represents 0.67% versus its previous trading session close, with 24 of its components trading in positive territory.
United Health (NYSE:UNH) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $63.14 representing 7.07% versus the previous trading session. Shares of United Health, the owner and manager of organized health systems have defined support at $52.51 and resistance at $55.53.
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $29.31 representing 1.63% from its previous close. Pfizer, the pharmaceutical company maker of Viagra and Lipitor has calculated support and resistance levels at $23.55 and $28.38 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO), which is trading at $21.1 representing 1.3% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) that is trading at $22.16 or -4.95% from the previous close. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $16.03 and resistance at $23.58. Also among the worst performers we have Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT), which is trading at $85.18 representing -0.54% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $85.45 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1572.71, which represents 0.67% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3265.66 that represents 0.82% from previous session.
- Everest Group Recognizes Cognizant as a Global Leader and Star Performer in Healthcare Payer IT Outsourcing
- Cognizant to Present at Investor Conferences
- Cognizant Selected by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to Support Mobile Technology Initiatives
- Saudi Electricity Company Selects Cognizant to Transform Service Delivery and Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Cognizant Announces Record Results For Second Quarter 2013
- Cognizant to Present at the Pacific Crest 2013 Global Technology Leadership Forum
- BetterInvesting Magazine Releases October Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors' Informational And Educational Use
- Segmented Consumer Experience and Digital Wallet Capabilities Hold Keys to the Future of Mobile Banking, Finds Cognizant and Monitise Study
- XL Group and Cognizant Team Up to Transform Risk Consulting Operations
- Cognizant Schedules Second-Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines