Dow Jones Round Up - Higher: KO, JNJ, DIS
Published on Tuesday, 16 April 2013 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 14716.3, which represents 0.8% versus its previous trading session close, with only four of its components trading in negative territory.
Coca Cola (NYSE:KO) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $42.18 representing 5.22% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Coca Cola, the owner of one of the most valuable brands in the world have defined support at $36.54 and resistance at $40.90.
JNJ (NYSE:JNJ) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $83.02 representing 1.6% from its previous close. JNJ, the consumer health care products company maker of Tylenol and Sudafed has calculated support and resistance levels at $16.09 and $15.05 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Disney (NYSE:DIS), which is trading at $59.74 representing 1.46% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) that is trading at $47.77 or -0.33% from the previous close. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $47.28 and resistance at $49.60. Also among the worst performers we have Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO), which is trading at $20.98 representing -0.33% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1568.34, which represents 1.03% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3253.72 that represents 1.16% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”