Tellabs Formed a Tweezer Bottom
Published on Tuesday, 16 April 2013 16:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Tellabs, Inc. (NASDAQ:TLAB) ended the trading session higher by $0.01 or 0.26% from its previous close. Tellabs' price action developed what can be considered a reversal pattern in the form of a tweezer bottom, which is a candlestick pattern that is usually formed at the end of a downtrend. The tweezer bottom is considered a reversal pattern, so traders will need to monitor the price action for confirmation.
Tellabs, Inc. (NASDAQ:TLAB) designs, manufactures, sells, and services voice, data, and video transport and network access systems. The Company's products are used worldwide by public telephone companies, long-distance carriers, alternate service providers, cellular service providers, cable operators.
Traders looking for an entry in Tellabs can use the tweezers as a good reference point to establish the long position, as the pattern provides defined risk by giving a good reference point for support.
Traders look for tweezer bottoms, as they provide an entry with a small defined risk. They are a leading indicator that provide an alert for a trend reversal or stabilization. The tweezers imply that bears or sellers were not able to push the stock lower, therefore providing the opportunity to look for a bounce. Below an example of a Tweezer Bottom reversal pattern:
- ManpowerGroup Named to 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- ManpowerGroup: Bridging Global Skills Gaps Hinges on Driving Youth Employability
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Recognized as a Top Performer in Customer Loyalty Survey
- ManpowerGroup: Asian Companies Must Prioritize Leadership Development
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Launches World's First Contingent Workforce Index
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Reports Improved Year-End Hiring Plans in U.S., Strongest Since Q4 2007
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Shows Most Global Employers to Adopt Wait-and-See Approach to Hiring for Rest of Year
- Align Flexible Workforce Models with Business Strategy to Thrive in Economic Uncertainty, ManpowerGroup Says, As Unemployment Rate Falls to 7.3%
- ManpowerGroup's Exemplary Workplace Practices Recognized for Fourth Consecutive Year
- ManpowerGroup on the Best Practices in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines