Broker Dealer Stocks Outperfomed: JEF, AMTD, NMR
Published on Thursday, 18 April 2013 18:07 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, April 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.67%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $107.137, which represents -1.38% versus previous day close. The index , it had 1 out of 10 components trading higher.
Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $21.72 representing 0% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm, have defined support at $20.97 and resistance at $22.24.
TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $19.06 representing -0.05% from its previous close. TD Ameritrade, the provider of online brokerage services for independent individual investors has calculated support and resistance levels at $19.03 and $20.41 respectively. The other top performer was Nomura (NYSE:NMR), which closed the trading session at $7.51 representing -0.16% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) that closed the trading session at $20.48 or -4.63% from the previous close. Shares of Morgan Stanley, the operator of a global securities business have defined support at $20.79 and resistance at $22.63. Also among the worst performers was Ameriprise (NYSE:AMP), which closed the trading session at $69.6 representing -2.38% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines