New York, April 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session higher by closing 1.38% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks had a pretty much broad rally with 6 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $127.56 representing 2.92%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of Wynn Resorts, the luxury casino operator have defined support at $114.41 and resistance at $129.39.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $18.23 representing 2.65% from its previous close. Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina has calculated support and resistance levels at $14.14 and $17.66 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE) that closed the trading session at $6.67 or -2.91% from the previous close. Isle of Capri Casinos, the owner and operator of branded casino resorts throughout the U.S., the U.K. and the Bahamas shares have defined support at $6.58 and resistance at $7.40. Also among the worst performers was Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA), which closed the trading session at $26.35 representing 0% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks outperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1555.25, 13.64 points or 0.88% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines