Wynn Resorts - Top Performing Casino Stock
Published on Friday, 19 April 2013 18:06 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, April 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session higher by closing 1.38% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks had a pretty much broad rally with 6 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $127.56 representing 2.92%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of Wynn Resorts, the luxury casino operator have defined support at $114.41 and resistance at $129.39.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $18.23 representing 2.65% from its previous close. Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina has calculated support and resistance levels at $14.14 and $17.66 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE) that closed the trading session at $6.67 or -2.91% from the previous close. Isle of Capri Casinos, the owner and operator of branded casino resorts throughout the U.S., the U.K. and the Bahamas shares have defined support at $6.58 and resistance at $7.40. Also among the worst performers was Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA), which closed the trading session at $26.35 representing 0% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks outperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1555.25, 13.64 points or 0.88% from the previous trading session.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
- Shell Brazil chooses Windows Phone to lower costs and increase employee productivity
- Banks put customers first with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bing.com and FOX News team up to bring real-time online polling to nightly news; Bing Pulse featured on "Special Report with Bret Baier"
- Industry partners showcase new financial services apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft launches worldwide Office 365 donation program for nonprofits
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Microsoft, Toyota, Kroger, Sears Holdings, and Men's Wearhouse
- Microsoft launches Xbox Music across iOS and Android, adds free streaming on the Web
- NI Technology Research Updates Outlooks for Ciena, Finisar, Microsoft and Nokia
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines