New York, April 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading higher by 0.79% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are mixed with a slight downside bias with 3 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $13.47 representing 3.34%. versus the previous trading session. MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV, shares have defined support at $11.97 and resistance at $13.05.
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $56.41 representing 2.9% from its previous close. Las Vegas Sands, the owner and operator of casino resorts and convention centers in the U.S., Macau, and Singapore has calculated support and resistance levels at $51.45 and $56.15 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) that is trading at $19.03 or -1.55% from the previous close. The Shares of Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina have defined support at $14.14 and resistance at $17.66. Also among the worst performers is Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE), which so far is trading at $7.4 representing -1.33% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are outperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1589.18, 10.39 points or 0.66% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines