Brokers Flat In Focus:NMR, JEF, SCHW
Published on Friday, 26 April 2013 18:07 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.18%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers , with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $0, which represents 0% versus previous day close. The index , it had 2 out of 10 components trading higher.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $8.1 representing 3.85% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan, have defined support at $7.42 and resistance at $8.05.
Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $21.72 representing 0% from its previous close. Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm has calculated support and resistance levels at $20.97 and $22.24 respectively. The other top performer was Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW), which closed the trading session at $16.73 representing -0.12% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) that closed the trading session at $40.32 or -1.32% from the previous close. Shares of Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities have defined support at $43.49 and resistance at $46.73. Also among the worst performers was E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which closed the trading session at $10.2 representing -0.68% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines