Brokers Flat In Focus:NMR, JEF, SCHW
Published on Friday, 26 April 2013 18:07 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.18%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers , with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $0, which represents 0% versus previous day close. The index , it had 2 out of 10 components trading higher.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $8.1 representing 3.85% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan, have defined support at $7.42 and resistance at $8.05.
Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $21.72 representing 0% from its previous close. Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm has calculated support and resistance levels at $20.97 and $22.24 respectively. The other top performer was Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW), which closed the trading session at $16.73 representing -0.12% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) that closed the trading session at $40.32 or -1.32% from the previous close. Shares of Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities have defined support at $43.49 and resistance at $46.73. Also among the worst performers was E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which closed the trading session at $10.2 representing -0.68% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Advanced Micro Devices Is Near Resistance
Is Petrobras Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Boston Beer Breaks Resistance
Rowan Companies Is Near Resistance
FLIR Systems Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Is Avon Expecting Resistance Soon?
Vulcan Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com