Dow Jones Round Up - Lower: DD, VZ, IBM
Published on Tuesday, 30 April 2013 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, April 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 14801.2, which represents -0.12% versus its previous trading session close, with half of its components trading positively.
DuPont (NYSE:DD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $54.57 representing 0.86% versus the previous trading session. Shares of DuPont, the life sciences company have defined support at $41.67 and resistance at $53.52.
Verizon (NYSE:VZ) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $53.81 representing 0.65% from its previous close. Verizon, the owner of the largest wireless network with more subscribers in the U.S. has calculated support and resistance levels at $41.50 and $52.49 respectively. The other top performer this morning is IBM (NYSE:IBM), which is trading at $200.45 representing 0.65% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) that is trading at $29.58 or -2.8% from the previous close. Shares of Pfizer, the pharmaceutical company maker of Viagra and Lipitor have defined support at $28.79 and resistance at $31.15. Also among the worst performers we have Merck (NYSE:MRK), which is trading at $47.24 representing -1.21% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1593.86, which represents 0.02% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3318.42 that represents 0.34% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines