Casino Stocks Wrap Up - Flat: MGM, PENN
Published on Monday, 06 May 2013 18:06 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, May 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session flat by closing -0% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks were mixed with 4 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $14.81 representing 1.02%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV have defined support at $11.97 and resistance at $14.90.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $58.76 representing 0.46% from its previous close. Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana has calculated support and resistance levels at $48.84 and $58.93 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) that closed the trading session at $56.88 or -0.4% from the previous close. Las Vegas Sands, the owner and operator of casino resorts and convention centers in the U.S., Macau, and Singapore shares have defined support at $51.45 and resistance at $57.88. Also among the worst performers was Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK), which closed the trading session at $19.86 representing -0.3% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks underperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1617.5, 3.08 points or 0.19% from the previous trading session.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of TripAdvisor Inc.
- The 10 Best Cities for Families
- TripAdvisor Global Study Reveals Americans Are Planning To Travel More Domestically But Steady Their Spending In 2014
- Deep Nishar and Spencer Rascoff Join TripAdvisor's Board of Directors
- TripAdvisor to Present at the UBS Best of Americas Conference
- Marc Charron Appointed President Of TripAdvisor For Business
- Where to Find the Best Cruise Deals This Fall
- Tripadvisor Survey Reveals Labor Day Travel Plans Are Up Six Percent This Year
- TripAdvisor Unleashes The Top 10 Pet-Friendly Properties In The U.S.
- TripAdvisor to Participate in the 33rd Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference
Related Partner Headlines