Casino Stocks Wrap Up - Flat: MGM, PENN
Published on Monday, 06 May 2013 18:06 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, May 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session flat by closing -0% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks were mixed with 4 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $14.81 representing 1.02%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV have defined support at $11.97 and resistance at $14.90.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $58.76 representing 0.46% from its previous close. Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana has calculated support and resistance levels at $48.84 and $58.93 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) that closed the trading session at $56.88 or -0.4% from the previous close. Las Vegas Sands, the owner and operator of casino resorts and convention centers in the U.S., Macau, and Singapore shares have defined support at $51.45 and resistance at $57.88. Also among the worst performers was Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK), which closed the trading session at $19.86 representing -0.3% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks underperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1617.5, 3.08 points or 0.19% from the previous trading session.
- Universal Technical Institute Hosts Bi-Annual Car Seat Inspection Event on Campus
- NASCAR Technical Institute Partners with Championship-Winning K&N Engineering
- Universal Technical Institute's 11 Campuses Awarded 2014 Military Friendly Schools ® Designation
- Universal Technical Institute Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Hendrickson International Establishes Jerry Reynolds Memorial Scholarship with Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Foundation
- NASCAR Technical Institute Celebrates 10 Years of Fueling the Industry with Graduates Who Are "Chosen by Industry. Ready to Work. Ready to Race."
- Universal Technical Institute's National Director of High School Development Named to STEM Education Coalition Leadership Council
- Universal Technical Institute Reports Fiscal Year 2013 Third Quarter Results
- Universal Technical Institute Marks Milestone Anniversary
- Universal Technical Institute Schedules Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call - Revised
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines