Broker Dealer Stocks : ETFC, JEF, SCHW
Published on Thursday, 23 May 2013 18:07 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, May 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded flat with the S&P 500 unchanged 0%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers , with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $0, which represents 0% versus previous day close. The index , it had 2 out of 10 components trading higher.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $11.42 representing 0.88% versus the previous trading session. Shares of E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors, have defined support at $9.52 and resistance at $11.68.
Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $21.72 representing 0% from its previous close. Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm has calculated support and resistance levels at $20.97 and $22.24 respectively. The other top performer was Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW), which closed the trading session at $18.99 representing -0.37% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Nomura (NYSE:NMR) that closed the trading session at $8.66 or -7.48% from the previous close. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan have defined support at $8.88 and resistance at $9.63. Also among the worst performers was Raymond James (NYSE:RJF), which closed the trading session at $42.77 representing -3.34% from the previous session.
- Buying the Dip on General Electric?
- General Electric Is in a Very Tight Range
- How to Play the Building Momentum in General Electric
- Will General Electric recover?
- General Electric Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- NFL, Under Armour and GE Seek Ideas to Accelerate Concussion Research, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- General Electric Broke Support
- Is General Electric Setting for a Break Out?
- Is General Electric Breaking Down?
- Is General Electric Setting up for a Break Out?
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines