Broker Dealer Stocks Outperfomed: SCHW, JEF, ETFC
Published on Thursday, 20 June 2013 18:07 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded lower with the S&P 500 losing 2.5%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $123.731, which represents -2.21% versus previous day close. The index , it had 2 out of 10 components trading higher.
Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $20.49 representing 0.1% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Charles Schwab, the securities brokerage, banking, and other related financial services provider, have defined support at $18.94 and resistance at $20.35.
Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $21.72 representing 0% from its previous close. Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm has calculated support and resistance levels at $20.97 and $22.24 respectively. The other top performer was E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which closed the trading session at $12.02 representing -0.25% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Nomura (NYSE:NMR) that closed the trading session at $7.35 or -4.55% from the previous close. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan have defined support at $7.45 and resistance at $8.06. Also among the worst performers was Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), which closed the trading session at $25.06 representing -4.02% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines