Ameren Bullish Engulfing Formed
Published on Wednesday, 10 July 2013 20:57 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) ended the trading session lower by $0.49 or -1.42% from its previous close. Ameren's price action formed what is considered to be a bullish engulfing candle that could very well signal a continuation of trend or reversal of the ongoing weakness.
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) through its subsidiaries, generates and delivers electricity in Missouri and Illinois. . The utility also distributes to its customers Natural Gas.
Ameren's recent stock range was formed by a trough where calculated support was defined at $32.34 and by a peak that established the resistance level at $34.67. This range could be used by traders managing their positions.
Traders wanting to establish a position in Ameren or traders that are already holding the stock can use the bullish engulfing pattern to their advantage. The pattern provides a defined risk, as it shows where the bears were able to push the stock down, before the bulls step in with a bid.
The bullish engulfing pattern is a leading indicator that provides an alert to the bulls that the trend will continue or that there is an immediate reversal to the short-term weakness seen on the stock. Below an Engulfing Bullish Candle Illustration:
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines