Broker Dealer Stocks Wrap Up - Flat: IBKR, NMR, JEF
Published on Tuesday, 20 August 2013 18:07 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, August 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded flat with the S&P 500 unchanged 0%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers , with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $0, which represents 0% versus previous day close. The index , it had 10 out of 10 components trading higher.
Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $16.52 representing 3.44% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Interactive Brokers, the automated global electronic market maker and broker, have defined support at $16.05 and resistance at $17.43.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $7.61 representing 2.28% from its previous close. Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan has calculated support and resistance levels at $7.29 and $7.94 respectively. The other top performer was E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which closed the trading session at $12.95 representing 2.25% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) that closed the trading session at $21.72 or 0% from the previous close. Shares of Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm have defined support at $20.97 and resistance at $22.24. Also among the worst performers was Ameriprise (NYSE:AMP), which closed the trading session at $81.44 representing 0.69% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines