SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims That the Merger May Not Be in the Best Interest of Investors of National Technical Systems, Inc. - NTSC
Published on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 17:58 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NEW YORK, Aug. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pomerantz Grossman Hufford Dahlstrom & Gross LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of National Technical Systems, Inc. ("NTS" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: NTSC) (ISIN: US6381041093) (CUSIP: 638104109) concerning the proposed acquisition of NTS by an affiliate of Aurora Capital Group.
The investigation concerns whether the NTS directors are breaching their fiduciary duties by failing to adequately shop the Company and maximize shareholder value, and whether Aurora Capital Group is underpaying for the NTS shares. Under the terms of the agreement, NTS shareholders will be entitled to receive $23.00 per share in cash for each share of NTS common stock.
The firm is also investigating actions on behalf of shareholders for the following companies: Hilltop Community Bancorp, Inc., Dole Food Company, Inc., and Cooper Tire & Rubber Company.
The Pomerantz Firm, with offices in New York, Chicago, Florida, and San Diego, is acknowledged as one of the premier firms in the areas of corporate, securities, and antitrust class litigation. Founded by the late Abraham L. Pomerantz, known as the dean of the class action bar, the Pomerantz Firm pioneered the field of securities class actions. Today, more than 75 years later, the Pomerantz Firm continues in the tradition he established, fighting for the rights of the victims of securities fraud, breaches of fiduciary duty, and corporate misconduct. The Firm has recovered numerous multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of defrauded investors. See www.pomerantzlaw.com.
Pomerantz Grossman Hufford Dahlstrom & Gross LLP
212-661-1100 ext. 237
SOURCE Pomerantz Grossman Hufford Dahlstrom & Gross LLP
- FirstEnergy Corp. Declares Unchanged Common Stock Dividend
- Luis A. Reyes Elected to FirstEnergy Board of Directors
- JCP&L and IBEW Local 102 Begin Training Sessions for New Program to Enhance Response to Storms
- FirstEnergy Again Named Top Utility for Economic Development by Site Selection Magazine
- JCP&L and USDA Wildlife Services Work Together to Save Osprey Nest
- FirstEnergy Subsidiaries Apply for Authorization to Sell Eleven Hydroelectric Power Stations to Harbor Hydro Holdings, LLC
- JCP&L Warns Customers About Possible Scams
- FirstEnergy Nuclear Operating Company Names Ernest J. Harkness Site Vice President at Perry Nuclear Power Plant
- FirstEnergy Education Grant Applications Due September 16, 2013
- West Penn Power Places New Line in Service to Enhance Reliability of Southwestern Pennsylvania Transmission Network