CBT News Airs Interview With Rick Ricart of Ricart Used Car Factory
Published on Tuesday, 10 September 2013 19:40 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
Rick Ricart, general sales manager of Ricart Used Car Factory, reveals how the company is capitalizing on this year’s used car success.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 10, 2013
Rick Ricart, general sales manager for the largest certified pre-owned dealer in America, Ricart Used Car Factory in Columbus, Ohio, spoke with CBT News to discuss the keys of success when selling certified pre-owned vehicles.
The used-car market is showing a rapid increase in sales as it is experiencing a 25% increase since 2012, and the Ricart Used Car Factory is reaping the benefits. The company is highly disciplined on pushing cars to the front line and pricing vehicles quickly for market.
Ricart says, “You’ll find that if you sell the car faster, then you have more of a chance making up the money on the front end.”
The Ricart Used Car Factory hit the 665 retail used car mark for August and expects even greater numbers this month as the market continues to increase and new advertising campaigns are launched.
To see more of Ricart’s interview with CBT News, visit http://www.cbtnews.com for the full interview.
ABOUT CBT NEWS:
CBT News is the official news source of the retail automotive industry. The web-based newscast combines the immediacy of the internet with a traditional broadcast news delivery format, complete with co-anchors and studio set, producing quality content often featuring interviews with leaders in the industry. The free site is rapidly growing, with over 25,000 subscribers. In addition to the newscast, the site is chock full of information for dealers, including sales tips, video clips and articles highlighting topics like social media marketing, inventory management, fixed ops and more.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11110838.htm
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
- Shell Brazil chooses Windows Phone to lower costs and increase employee productivity
- Banks put customers first with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bing.com and FOX News team up to bring real-time online polling to nightly news; Bing Pulse featured on "Special Report with Bret Baier"
- Industry partners showcase new financial services apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft launches worldwide Office 365 donation program for nonprofits
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Microsoft, Toyota, Kroger, Sears Holdings, and Men's Wearhouse
- Microsoft launches Xbox Music across iOS and Android, adds free streaming on the Web
- NI Technology Research Updates Outlooks for Ciena, Finisar, Microsoft and Nokia
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines