Schertz Fest 2013 is Around the Corner
Published on Thursday, 12 September 2013 17:10 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
City of Schertz, Texas to hold a celebration from September 20-21.
Schertz, TX (PRWEB) September 12, 2013
The city of Schertz, Texas is pleased to announce that Schertz Fest 2013 will take place from Friday, September 20 through Saturday, September 21. The inaugural Schertz Fest took place in 2008, and was a celebration of the area’s distinct German heritage with a twist!
The yearly event is hosted by the Schertz Parks & Recreation Foundation, and includes the best of Texas bands and everything desired for an awesome family outing. Admission is free to the general public. Friday has been designated as Tejano Night from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. Live music will be provided by the Hometown Boys. On Saturday, the annual Heritage Day will be celebrated from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. with live music from Fred Andrews & Honeybrowne from 3:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
New this year will be a four-person waiter/waitress race called “You Just Got Served!” Each team will run through a designated obstacle course to determine the best server team in the Schertz/San Antonio area. The race will take place on Saturday, Sept. 21, at 3 p.m. in Pickrell Park. There is a $50 entry fee per team. Cash prizes and trophies will be awarded to the first, second, and third place teams with the fastest time through the obstacle course with the least number of mistakes. Call 210-332-2255 to register for the race.
For more information on Schertz Fest 2013, please visit the event website at http://www.visitschertz.com.
About the company:
The City of Schertz is located north of Interstate 35, on the outskirts of San Antonio. The city has been described as a small, yet welcoming city with a unique rustic charm. Designated as one of the best places to live in Texas, the city has a warm atmosphere, and has become one of the most beautiful areas to live in South Texas. For more information visit the municipality website at http://www.schertz.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/best-places-to-live/09/prweb11117177.htm
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines