Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT) (the “Company”) announced today that at its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) held on November 30, 2017 at the Company’s offices in Haifa, the proposed resolutions described in the Proxy Statement to the Shareholders dated October 25, 2017 (the “Proxy”) and detailed hereunder, were approved by the required respective majority:
- that Mr. M. Federmann, Mrs. Baum, Mr. Ben-Zeev, Mr. D. Federmann, Mr. Ninveh, Prof. Nisan and Prof. Tamir, are elected as members of the board of directors of the Company until the close of next Shareholder’s Annual General Meeting of the Company.
- that the compensation fees to be paid to the members of the board of directors of the Company described in Item 2 of the Proxy – are approved.
- that the Framework Resolution for the purchase by the Company from time to time during a three-year period of directors and officers (“D&O”) liability insurance as described in Item 3 of the Proxy – is approved.
- that the re-granting by the Company to Mr. M. Federmann and Mr. D. Federmann, who serve as directors of the Company and may be considered direct or indirect controlling shareholders of the Company, of indemnification letters for an additional period of three years commencing as of December 1, 2017 as described in Item 4 of the Proxy – is approved.
- that the Company’s independent auditor, Kost, Forer, Gabbay & Kasierer, a member of Ernst & Young Global, is appointed as independent auditor of the Company for the fiscal year 2017 and until the close of the next Shareholders’ Annual General Meeting of the Company.
About Elbit Systems
Elbit Systems Ltd. is an international high technology company engaged in a wide range of defense, homeland security and commercial programs throughout the world. The Company, which includes Elbit Systems and its subsidiaries, operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (“C4ISR”), unmanned aircraft systems, advanced electro-optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, signal intelligence systems, data links and communications systems, radios and cyber-based systems. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial applications and providing a range of support services, including training and simulation systems.