TradersHuddle Technical Indicators Reference
Published on Wednesday, 01 September 2010 00:31 Written by Danny Miller
TradersHuddle Technical Analysis Model was built to meet the following objectives:
1) Assist on stock accumulation strategies.
2) Model is geared towards longer term horizons to buy on weakness and sell on strength
3) Buying as close as support as possible.
4) Identifying stocks on healthy trends.
5) Differentiating between pullbacks and start of downtrends.
6) Provide reliable stop loss via support analysis.
How Does It Works?
TradersHuddle scans over 6,000 stocks every day, to analyze multiple indicators that can be summarized in 4 categories:
1) Support Signal – How close to support is the current price action. The model calculates support on a daily basis utilizing different formulas based on a peak-and-trough analysis.
2) TradersHuddle Oscilator – It’s a combination of multiple oscillators like RSI, CMO and Stochastics. Low Oscilator values are considered bullish.
3) Trends Signal – Is a proprietary weighted indicator that has the basic premise to identify healthy trends and differentiate between good pullbacks and bad corrections.
4) Momentum Signal – As it names implies accounts for momentum, as we may have an uptrend with declining momentum, which will give you an indication to tighten your stop losses.
The overall recommendation uses a weighted method to account for the 4 categories for each stock on a daily basis.
This data should only be viewed as Information Only, as TradersHuddle is not a registered financial advisor.
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,511.00 Trade time:11:50AM EDT Value change:▲123.42 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,682.58 Trade time:11:50AM EDT Value change:▲13.42 (0.80%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,523.54 Trade time:11:50AM EDT Value change:▲21.42 (0.61%)
In The Wires
Hannibal Buress Settles In At COMEDY CENTRAL® As Comedian Signs Multiplatform Development Deal
TI introduces new sensorless, brushless DC motor driver to spin motors instantly
Noble Corporation To Present At The Sanford C. Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference
Roper Industries to Present at KeyBanc Investor Conference
MiMedx to Present at The 10th Annual Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference
CUI Global, Inc. to Present at the Second Annual Marcum LLP MicroCap Conference
Dan Bartlett Joins Walmart as Executive Vice President of Corporate Affairs
Amarium Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire the Jovita Mine & Copper Mill