Above Resistance - American Greetings
Published on Tuesday, 10 January 2012 18:40 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, January 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of American Greetings Corporation (NYSE:AM) closed the trading session at $13.38 just above calculated resistance at $13.16 moving to what appears to be a new range, as this move will clearly raise the attention of momentum buyers.
American Greetings Corporation (NYSE:AM) designs, manufactures, and sells everyday and seasonal greeting cards and other social expression products.Its products include greeting cards, gift wrap, paper party goods, candles, balloons, stationery, and giftware.
American Greetings' stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $12.47 and resistance at $13.16, given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines