Above Resistance - American Greetings
Published on Tuesday, 10 January 2012 18:40 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, January 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of American Greetings Corporation (NYSE:AM) closed the trading session at $13.38 just above calculated resistance at $13.16 moving to what appears to be a new range, as this move will clearly raise the attention of momentum buyers.
American Greetings Corporation (NYSE:AM) designs, manufactures, and sells everyday and seasonal greeting cards and other social expression products.Its products include greeting cards, gift wrap, paper party goods, candles, balloons, stationery, and giftware.
American Greetings' stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $12.47 and resistance at $13.16, given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”