Compuware Approaching its 50 Day
Published on Monday, 23 January 2012 19:08 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, January 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Compuware Corporation (NASDAQ:CPWR) closed the trading session at $7.81 near its 50 day moving average currently set at $8.19. Compuware's price action is below this important level, which makes the stock difficult to buy, as there will certainly be resistance as it approaches its 50 day.
Compuware Corporation (NASDAQ:CPWR) provides software products and information technology solutions. The Company offers a set of integrated solutions for enterprise IT including IT portfolio management, application development, quality assurance and IT service management.
Latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm places calculated support at $7.35 and calculated resistance at $8.49. These levels will be closely watched by traders, as they provide great insight into the latest price dynamics defined by Compuware shares.
Traders should evaluate their trade if they want to establish a position on Compuware given the resistance expected as the stock approaches the 50 day moving average. A trade might materialize as the stock manages to break this important level, as it could be used as support going forward, however until the break materializes buying the stock is nothing different than flipping a coin. Other levels that traders will be evaluating are the ones defined by the peak and troughs algorithm that provides great price level reference points.
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines