Trading Idea - Key levels for Humana
Published on Monday, 06 February 2012 19:56 Written by Danny Miller
New York, February 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Humana, Inc. (NYSE:HUM) ended close to calculated support at $84.55 with current price action placing the stock near levels that will raise attention of traders looking for an entry point.
Humana's current stock range is defined by current calculated support defined at $84.55 and by the resistance level at $93.00, which could be used as a reference by traders planning their trades. The area defined as calculated support, is where buying might materialize, which could provide a lift to shares of Humana, Inc.. However, this area if breached will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in and support the stock.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Humana's price action, and establish a position as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $93.00 might limit their upside, however if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Shares of Humana, Inc. closed at $85.25 in the previous trading session.Humana Inc. (NYSE:HUM), a managed health care company, offers coordinated health care through health maintenance organizations, preferred provider organizations, point-of-service plans, and administrative services products. Humana offers its products to employer groups, government-sponsored plans, and individuals in the United States and Puerto Rico.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines