New York, February 9th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR) closed the trading session at $25.50 below calculated support at $25.54 breaking current long setups, raising concerns by the bulls, as this move might give the bears the upper hand.
FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR) designs, manufactures, and markets thermal imaging and broadcast camera systems for a variety of applications in the commercial and government markets.
FLIR's stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $25.54 and resistance at $27.06; given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock's price action for clues of direction.
From a technical perspective it can be expected that previous support becomes resistance, as the new range gets defined, however, given that FLIR's stock is still near the broken support, traders will be focusing on $25.54 to see if the stock can bounce back and return to its previous range.
Traders wanting to establish a short position in FLIR Systems can do so if the stock breaks the intraday low, or if the stock bounces back and selling materializes again at previous support of $25.54. For traders wanting to establish a long position, wait for price action to take the stock back to calculated support, which will provide a best entry point to build the position.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines