FLIR Systems Dipping Below Support
Published on Thursday, 09 February 2012 07:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 9th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR) closed the trading session at $25.50 below calculated support at $25.54 breaking current long setups, raising concerns by the bulls, as this move might give the bears the upper hand.
FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR) designs, manufactures, and markets thermal imaging and broadcast camera systems for a variety of applications in the commercial and government markets.
FLIR's stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $25.54 and resistance at $27.06; given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock's price action for clues of direction.
From a technical perspective it can be expected that previous support becomes resistance, as the new range gets defined, however, given that FLIR's stock is still near the broken support, traders will be focusing on $25.54 to see if the stock can bounce back and return to its previous range.
Traders wanting to establish a short position in FLIR Systems can do so if the stock breaks the intraday low, or if the stock bounces back and selling materializes again at previous support of $25.54. For traders wanting to establish a long position, wait for price action to take the stock back to calculated support, which will provide a best entry point to build the position.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines