Above Resistance - NetApp
Published on Thursday, 23 February 2012 07:44 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) closed the trading session at $42.63 just above calculated resistance at $41.28 moving to what appears to be a new range, as this move will clearly raise the attention of momentum buyers.
NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) provides storage and data management solutions. The storage solutions include specialized hardware, software, and services that provide storage management for open network environments.
NetApp's stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $38.30 and resistance at $41.28, given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”