Above Resistance - NetApp
Published on Thursday, 23 February 2012 07:44 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) closed the trading session at $42.63 just above calculated resistance at $41.28 moving to what appears to be a new range, as this move will clearly raise the attention of momentum buyers.
NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) provides storage and data management solutions. The storage solutions include specialized hardware, software, and services that provide storage management for open network environments.
NetApp's stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $38.30 and resistance at $41.28, given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock
- CDI Announces William Wasilewski as Executive Vice President of Its Global Engineering and Technology Solutions Business
- CDI Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
- CDI Corp. Declares Third Quarter 2013 Dividend
- CDI Corp. To Report 2013 Second Quarter Earnings August 1
- CDI Corp.'s Security Team in Portsmouth, Virginia Honored By Department of Defense for Outstanding Industrial Security
Related Partner Headlines