Hess Is Near to the 200 Day
Published on Friday, 09 March 2012 08:40 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 9th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES) traded at $64.56 close to its 200 day moving average set at $62.39. Hess' price action is just above this key support level, and it will certainly raise traders attention, as a possible trading opportunity.
Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES) is a global integrated energy company based in New York, NY. The Company explores for, produces, markets, and refines crude oil and natural gas. The company operates in two segments, Exploration and Production and Marketing and Refining.
Latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm places calculated support at $62.5 and calculated resistance at $67.86. These levels will certainly be watched by traders, as they provide insight into the latest price dynamics defined by Hess stock.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Hess will be watching the price action for evidence of buying near the 200 day moving average, and opening a position as close as possible to this important level. Also, traders will be monitoring at the latest price action, via the stocks current range previously defined for insights of other key levels that might affect their upside or downside.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines