NetApp Is Moving Above Resistance
Published on Tuesday, 20 March 2012 09:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) closed the session at $44.06 just above calculated resistance at $43.76 effectively breaking out grabbing the attention of momentum traders, which could eventually push the stock to different trading range
NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) provides storage and data management solutions. The storage solutions include specialized hardware, software, and services that provide storage management for open network environments.
NetApp's stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $40.53 and resistance at $43.76, given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines