SanDisk Broke Resistance
Published on Thursday, 22 March 2012 09:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK) closed the session at $51.29 just above calculated resistance at $51.00. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK) supplies flash data storage products. The Company designs, manufactures, and markets industry-standard, solid-state data, digital imaging, and audio storage products using its patented, high-density flash memory and controller technology.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $48.18 and resistance at $51.00. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring SanDisk's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that SanDisk is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $51 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines