SanDisk Broke Resistance
Published on Thursday, 22 March 2012 09:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK) closed the session at $51.29 just above calculated resistance at $51.00. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK) supplies flash data storage products. The Company designs, manufactures, and markets industry-standard, solid-state data, digital imaging, and audio storage products using its patented, high-density flash memory and controller technology.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $48.18 and resistance at $51.00. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring SanDisk's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that SanDisk is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $51 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- Everest Group Recognizes Cognizant as a Global Leader and Star Performer in Healthcare Payer IT Outsourcing
- Cognizant to Present at Investor Conferences
- Cognizant Selected by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to Support Mobile Technology Initiatives
- Saudi Electricity Company Selects Cognizant to Transform Service Delivery and Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Cognizant Announces Record Results For Second Quarter 2013
- Cognizant to Present at the Pacific Crest 2013 Global Technology Leadership Forum
- BetterInvesting Magazine Releases October Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors' Informational And Educational Use
- Segmented Consumer Experience and Digital Wallet Capabilities Hold Keys to the Future of Mobile Banking, Finds Cognizant and Monitise Study
- XL Group and Cognizant Team Up to Transform Risk Consulting Operations
- Cognizant Schedules Second-Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines