Is Rowan Companies Expecting a Break Out?
Published on Friday, 23 March 2012 07:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Rowan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:RDC) closed the session at $33.42 near its 200 day moving average set at $34.76. Rowan's stock action is below this level, which makes the stock difficult to buy, as there will certainly be resistance as it approaches its 200 day moving average.
Rowan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:RDC) provides contract drilling services. The Company also owns and operates a manufacturing division that produces equipment for the drilling, mining and timber industries.
Latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm places calculated support at $34.70 and calculated resistance at $37.15. These levels are being closely monitored by traders, as they provide great reference points for the latest price action in Rowan Companies shares.
Traders should evaluate their trade if they want to establish a position on Rowan Companies given the resistance could materialize as the stock approaches the 200 day moving average. A trade might materialize as the stock manages to break this important level, as it could be used as support going forward, however, until the break materializes, traders need to exercise patience. Other levels that traders will be evaluating are the ones defined by the peak and troughs algorithm that provides great price action reference points.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,971.39 Trade time:11:11AM EDT Value change:▲41.40 (0.23%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,105.28 Trade time:11:11AM EDT Value change:▲6.42 (0.31%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,872.77 Trade time:11:11AM EDT Value change:▲30.10 (0.62%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington