Xerox Is Near Resistance
Published on Tuesday, 27 March 2012 08:40 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $8.55. The stock ended the trading session at just $8.38, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX) develops, manufactures, markets, and services a range of document imaging and processing products and services for use in offices around the world.
Xerox's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $7.53 and by the resistance level at $8.55; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Xerox. However, as the stock pulls back towards $7.53 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $8.55 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Buying the Dip on General Electric?
- General Electric Is in a Very Tight Range
- How to Play the Building Momentum in General Electric
- Will General Electric recover?
- General Electric Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- NFL, Under Armour and GE Seek Ideas to Accelerate Concussion Research, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- General Electric Broke Support
- Is General Electric Setting for a Break Out?
- Is General Electric Breaking Down?
- Is General Electric Setting up for a Break Out?