Trading Idea: Is Goodyear close to Support?
Published on Tuesday, 03 April 2012 06:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE:GT) finished near calculated support at $11.07.
The tire and rubber products manufacturer closed at $11.39 leaving shares at a level that will spark interest by traders wanting to start or add to a position in the stock.
Goodyear's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $11.07 and by the resistance level at $13.78.
The area where we expect for buyers to materialize is defined as calculated support. A stock trading near its support level might see a lift, if it provides the necessary support for traders to place their buy orders. However, if this area is breached, it will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in and support the stock, which in turn will spur additional downward momentum.Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Goodyear's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $13.78 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to step in and add to the position.
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines