Accenture Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
Published on Monday, 16 April 2012 08:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Accenture PLC (NYSE:ACN) closed the trading day at $62.55, near its 50 day moving average that is set at $61.23. Accenture's price action is just above this important support level, providing a trading opportunity.
Accenture PLC (NYSE:ACN) provides management and technology consulting services and solutions. The Company delivers a range of specialized capabilities and solutions to clients across all industries on a worldwide basis.
The peaks and troughs algorithm shows calculated support at $51.08 and calculated resistance at $65.89. These levels should also be evaluated when planning trades, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Accenture should look for evidence of buying near the 50 day moving average, and open this position as close as possible to this important level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm for insights on other key levels that might impact an upside or downside move.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:18,547.30 Trade time:4:33PM EDT Value change:▲17.88 (0.10%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,186.90 Trade time:4:33PM EDT Value change:▲4.26 (0.20%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:5,260.08 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲15.48 (0.30%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington