Approaching Resistance: Vale
Published on Monday, 16 April 2012 08:20 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Vale SA (NYSE:VALE) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $23.98. The stock ended the trading session at just $23.85, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Companhia Vale do Rio Doce (NYSE:VALE), through its subsidiaries, operates as a diversified metals and mining company worldwide. Vale produces and sells iron ore, pellets, manganese, alloys, gold, nickel, copper, kaolin, bauxite, alumina, aluminum, and potash. The Company is based in Brazil, where it owns and operates railroads and maritime terminals.
Vale's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $22.04 and by the resistance level at $23.98; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Vale. However, as the stock pulls back towards $22.04 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $23.98 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines