Autodesk is Near a Key Support Area
Published on Monday, 16 April 2012 09:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) are trading very close to calculated support at $39.33 with price action closing at just $41.25 and placing the stock near levels where traders will start paying attention.
Autodesk's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $39.33 and by the resistance level at $42.60, which should be used by traders planning their trades. These support and resistance levels are based on a peaks and troughs algorithm of the stock's price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Autodesk's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $42.60 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) supplies two-dimensional and three-dimensional design software products that are used across industries and in the home for architectural design, mechanical design, geographic information systems and mapping, and visualization applications. Autodesk's software products are sold worldwide through a network of dealers and distributors. AutoCAD, the company's flagship product, aids design for 2D drafting and 3D visualization.
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Autodesk
- Is Autodesk Expecting a Break Out?
- Autodesk is Near a Key Support Area
- Autodesk Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- Is Autodesk Close to Support?
- Autodesk Is Close to Resistance
- Is Autodesk Close to Support?
- Autodesk Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
- How to Play the Setup in Autodesk
- Close to the 200 Day Moving Average: Autodesk
Related Partner Headlines
- US Stock Futures Up; Economic Data, Wal-Mart Earnings In Focus - Benzinga
- Earnings Scheduled For November 15, 2012 - Benzinga
- Analysts' Actions: JNPR ADSK CMI DVN CNQR - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Autodesk to Hold on Weaker Data - Benzinga
- The Digital Skeptic: Maker Movement Makes No Money - TheStreet.com
- Autodesk Inc. (ADSK): Today's Featured Technology Winner - TheStreet.com
- Top 4 Mid-Cap Stocks In The Technical & System Software Industry With The Highest Cash - Benzinga
- Autodesk Inc. (ADSK): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Wedbush Securities Initiates Autodesk at Neutral on Persisting Cycle Issues - Benzinga
- Top 4 NASDAQ Stocks In The Technical & System Software Industry With The Lowest PEG Ratio - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲138.38 (0.91%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲12.77 (0.78%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲30.05 (0.87%)
In The Wires
Crown Crafts Reports Results for Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter and Full Year
Halifax Bartender Crowned Canada's First-Ever Diageo World Class Canada Bartender of the Year
Oil Refineries Announces Update to Malfunction in a Utilities Unit
Intermap® Unveils the Orion Platform™ - Industry's First Software-Driven Spatial Data Platform
Gigamon Wins Best of Show Grand Prix at Interop Tokyo 2013
TripAdvisor Acquires GateGuru
Air Canada Named 'Best Airline in North America' in Skytrax Global Survey of More than 18 Million Air Travellers
Experian Data Breach Resolution and freecreditscore.com™ honored with two Gold Stevie® Awards in 2013 American Business Awards(SM)