Trading the Setup In CenturyLink
Published on Wednesday, 18 April 2012 06:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL) ended the trading session at $38.54, near its 50 day moving average set at $38.79. CenturyLink's price action placed the stock below this important level, which makes it difficult to be bought, as the stock will certainly face resistance as it approaches its 50 day moving average.
CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL) is an integrated communications company. The Company provides a wide range of communications services, including local and long distance voice, Internet access and broadband services. CenturyTel operates throughout the United States.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $38.11 and resistance at $40.54. These levels will be closely monitored, as they provide great insight into the latest price dynamics.
If traders want to establish a position in CenturyLink, given the resistance expected as the stock approaches its 50 day moving average, a trade might materialize as the stock manages to break this important technical level. After the breakout, the 50 day moving average could be used as support going forward. However, until the break materializes, buying the stock is basically a gamble with 50-50 chance.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines