Near Key Levels: Rowan Companies
Published on Friday, 20 April 2012 06:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Rowan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:RDC) closed the the trading session at $33.53, near its 50 day and 200 day moving averages currently set at $35.10 and $34.35 respectively. Rowan's price action places the stock below these important levels, which makes it difficult to be bought, as it will certainly face resistance as it approaches these important moving averages.
Rowan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:RDC) provides contract drilling services. The Company also owns and operates a manufacturing division that produces equipment for the drilling, mining and timber industries.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $30.84 and resistance at $34.14. Traders should monitor these levels, as they provide insight into the latest price dynamics in Rowan Companies.
If traders want to establish a position on Rowan Companies, given the heavy resistance expected near the 50 and 200 day moving averages, a trade might be evident as the stock manages to break these moving averages. However, until the break materializes buying the stock is nothing different than flipping a coin.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines