Near Key Levels: Rowan Companies
Published on Friday, 20 April 2012 06:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Rowan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:RDC) closed the the trading session at $33.53, near its 50 day and 200 day moving averages currently set at $35.10 and $34.35 respectively. Rowan's price action places the stock below these important levels, which makes it difficult to be bought, as it will certainly face resistance as it approaches these important moving averages.
Rowan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:RDC) provides contract drilling services. The Company also owns and operates a manufacturing division that produces equipment for the drilling, mining and timber industries.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $30.84 and resistance at $34.14. Traders should monitor these levels, as they provide insight into the latest price dynamics in Rowan Companies.
If traders want to establish a position on Rowan Companies, given the heavy resistance expected near the 50 and 200 day moving averages, a trade might be evident as the stock manages to break these moving averages. However, until the break materializes buying the stock is nothing different than flipping a coin.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines