Juniper Networks Is Dipping Below Support
Published on Monday, 23 April 2012 09:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Juniper Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:JNPR) closed the trading session at $20.60 below calculated support at $20.75. The stock broke long setups, prompting the bulls to worry that this move might give the bears the upper hand.
Juniper Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:JNPR) provides Internet infrastructure solutions for Internet service providers and other telecommunications service providers. The Company offers network infrastructure solutions that include IP routing, Ethernet switching, security and application acceleration solutions.
Juniper Networks' stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $20.75 and resistance at $22.24; given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock's price action for clues of direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous support becomes resistance, as the new range gets defined. However, $20.75 will remain in focus as Juniper Networks' price action places the stock near the broken support. Traders will be waiting to see if it can bounce back and return to its previous range.
Traders wanting to establish a short position in Juniper Networks can do so if the stock breaks the intraday low, or if the stock bounces back and selling materializes again at previous support of $20.75. However, if traders want to build a long position, the best entry point to do so is when the price action takes the stock back to calculated support.
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines