Diamond Offshore Drilling Is Close to Resistance
Published on Tuesday, 24 April 2012 05:36 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE:DO) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $70.30. The stock ended the trading session at just $68.39, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE:DO) drills offshore oil and gas wells on a contract basis. The Company is a world-wide deep water driller that serves markets that include the deep water, harsh environment, conventional semisubmersible and jack-up markets.
Diamond's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $63.70 and by the resistance level at $70.30; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Diamond Offshore Drilling. However, as the stock pulls back towards $63.70 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $70.30 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Everest Group Recognizes Cognizant as a Global Leader and Star Performer in Healthcare Payer IT Outsourcing
- Cognizant to Present at Investor Conferences
- Cognizant Selected by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to Support Mobile Technology Initiatives
- Saudi Electricity Company Selects Cognizant to Transform Service Delivery and Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Cognizant Announces Record Results For Second Quarter 2013
- Cognizant to Present at the Pacific Crest 2013 Global Technology Leadership Forum
- BetterInvesting Magazine Releases October Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors' Informational And Educational Use
- Segmented Consumer Experience and Digital Wallet Capabilities Hold Keys to the Future of Mobile Banking, Finds Cognizant and Monitise Study
- XL Group and Cognizant Team Up to Transform Risk Consulting Operations
- Cognizant Schedules Second-Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines