Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: Delta
Published on Tuesday, 24 April 2012 09:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE:DAL) closed the trading day at $10.39, near its 50 day moving average that is set at $9.99. Delta's price action is just above this important support level, providing a trading opportunity.
Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE:DAL) provides scheduled air transportation for passengers, freight, and mail over a network of routes throughout the United States and internationally. The company has major hubs in Atlanta, Cincinnatti, Detroit, Salt Lake City, New Jork, Tokyo and Amsterdam.
The peaks and troughs algorithm shows calculated support at $9.78 and calculated resistance at $11.03. These levels should also be evaluated when planning trades, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Delta should look for evidence of buying near the 50 day moving average, and open this position as close as possible to this important level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm for insights on other key levels that might impact an upside or downside move.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines