Diamond Offshore Drilling Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Published on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 06:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE:DO) closed the trading day at $67.91, near its 50 day moving average that is set at $67.39. Diamond's price action is just above this important support level, providing a trading opportunity.
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE:DO) drills offshore oil and gas wells on a contract basis. The Company is a world-wide deep water driller that serves markets that include the deep water, harsh environment, conventional semisubmersible and jack-up markets.
The peaks and troughs algorithm shows calculated support at $63.70 and calculated resistance at $70.30. These levels should also be evaluated when planning trades, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Diamond Offshore Drilling should look for evidence of buying near the 50 day moving average, and open this position as close as possible to this important level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm for insights on other key levels that might impact an upside or downside move.
- Lululemon Is Near Resistance
- Is Lululemon Breaking Down?
- Lululemon Is Approaching Important Moving Averages
- Playing the Setup in Lululemon
- Lululemon Is Close to Resistance
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Lululemon
- Is Lululemon Setting up for a Break Out?
- Lululemon Is Near to the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- Lululemon Is Close to Important Price Levels
- Trading Idea: Is Lululemon close to Support?
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines