New York, April 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM) closed the trading session at $38.75 with its price action in a very tight range, given that calculated support is set at $36.90 and the calculated resistance is set at $38.91.
Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM) provides global delivery services for Internet content, streaming media, and applications and global Internet traffic management. The Company uses technology and software to offer tools that provide reporting and management capabilities; network data feeds and Website analytics, which provide customers with real time data about the performance of their content and applications over the Internet.
Akamai's stock price action indicates that both sellers and buyers are materializing very close to each other. This signals an area where momentum is building, since the stock can resolve by breaking out of the developing tight range.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Akamai's price action, as any movement outside its predefined range of $36.90 and $38.91 could grasp the attention of momentum buyers that look for a big movement in the price of the stock. Traders need to be aware that tight range resolution works both ways, hence, a move below support could spark above the average selling. A tiered approach could be the best way to start a position; enter into it while the stock is in the tight range, and then add to this position as it breaks and closes above resistance.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”