How to Play the Building Momentum in QUALCOMM
Published on Tuesday, 01 May 2012 09:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) closed the trading session at $63.83 with its price action in a very tight range, given that calculated support is set at $61.26 and the calculated resistance is set at $64.49.
QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) develops and delivers digital wireless communications products and services based on ots CDMA digital technology. It provides integrated CDMA chipsets and systems software, technology licensing, Eudora email software, and satellite based systems.
QUALCOMM's stock price action indicates that both sellers and buyers are materializing very close to each other. This signals an area where momentum is building, since the stock can resolve by breaking out of the developing tight range.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to QUALCOMM's price action, as any movement outside its predefined range of $61.26 and $64.49 could grasp the attention of momentum buyers that look for a big movement in the price of the stock. Traders need to be aware that tight range resolution works both ways, hence, a move below support could spark above the average selling. A tiered approach could be the best way to start a position; enter into it while the stock is in the tight range, and then add to this position as it breaks and closes above resistance.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines