Regions Financial Is Moving Above Resistance
Published on Friday, 04 May 2012 05:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF) closed the session at $6.98 just above calculated resistance at $6.94. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF) is a regional multi-bank holding company. The Company provides mortgage banking, leasing, commercial accounts receivable factoring, specialty mortgage financing, and securities brokerage services. Regions provides banking services throughout the South, Midwest, and Eastern United States.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $5.91 and resistance at $6.94. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring Regions Financial's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that Regions Financial is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $6.94 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines