Will Juniper Networks recover?
Published on Tuesday, 08 May 2012 05:44 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Juniper Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:JNPR) closed the trading session at $19.25 below calculated support at $19.53. The stock broke down technically, raising concerns as the move might trigger additional selling.
Juniper Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:JNPR) provides Internet infrastructure solutions for Internet service providers and other telecommunications service providers. The Company offers network infrastructure solutions that include IP routing, Ethernet switching, security and application acceleration solutions.
Juniper Networks' stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $19.53 and resistance at $21.89; given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock's price action for clues of direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous support becomes resistance, as the new range gets defined. However, $19.53 will remain in focus as Juniper Networks' price action places the stock near the broken support. Traders will be waiting to see if it can bounce back and return to its previous range.
Traders wanting to establish a short position in Juniper Networks can do so if the stock breaks the intraday low, or if the stock bounces back and selling materializes again at previous support of $19.53. However, if traders want to build a long position, the best entry point to do so is when the price action takes the stock back to calculated support.
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Announce Preliminary Results of Merger Consideration Elections by Met-Pro Shareholders
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Anticipate Closing Mergers between August 27-29, Set Merger Consideration Election Deadline
- CECO Environmental Reports Second Quarter and Six Month 2013 Results
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces Memorandum of Understanding as to Settlement of Shareholder Litigation Relating to CECO Merger
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces First Quarter Financial Results