Trading Idea: What to Expect with Titanium Metals Breaking Support
Published on Thursday, 10 May 2012 09:20 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Titanium Metals Corporation (NYSE:TIE) closed the trading session at $13.53 below calculated support at $13.57. The stock broke down technically, raising concerns as the move might trigger additional selling.
Titanium Metals Corporation (NYSE:TIE) produces titanium melted and mill products. The Company's products include titanium sponge, melted products, mill products and industrial fabrications which are used in aerospace and industrial applications.
Titanium Metals' stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $13.57 and resistance at $15.05; given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock's price action for clues of direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous support becomes resistance, as the new range gets defined. However, $13.57 will remain in focus as Titanium Metals' price action places the stock near the broken support. Traders will be waiting to see if it can bounce back and return to its previous range.
Traders wanting to establish a short position in Titanium Metals can do so if the stock breaks the intraday low, or if the stock bounces back and selling materializes again at previous support of $13.57. However, if traders want to build a long position, the best entry point to do so is when the price action takes the stock back to calculated support.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Hold Investor Conference Call to Discuss Partnership with Roche
- Roche and Inovio Pharmaceuticals partner on Inovio's prostate cancer and hepatitis B immunotherapy products
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Malaria DNA Vaccine Demonstrates Robust Immune Responses in Animal Models
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Responds to Market Activity
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Potent hTERT DNA Cancer Vaccine Shows Potential to Reduce Tumors and Prevent Tumor Recurrence
- Synthetically Optimized HIF-1 Alpha DNA Delivered with Inovio's Electroporation Technology Provides Significant Therapeutic Effects for Peripheral Arterial Disease in Animal Model
- Inovio's CELLECTRA® Electroporation Delivery Technology Powers Durable, Best-in-Class T-Cell Responses from HIV Vaccine in Human Study
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Universal H7N9 DNA Vaccine Protects 100% of Vaccinated Animals in Challenge Study
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines